Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! What a windy it was for the last day of 2011! We took down the outside Christmas lights because it was a nice warm day. It's odd to think winter has just started when it's 60 degrees and there is no snow in the forecast.  So my pantry will be producing non-winter inspired items. I've embroidered, worked on another prayer shawl, and started the new year by attending church. Even JoPapa Bear is getting inspired by going to church regularly again. We enjoyed watching Chuck last night thanks to technology and being able to record our favorite shows so we can watch them when we wish.  We also set the alarm clocks so we could wake up and light some fireworks to ring in the new year! I haven't broken my resolutions because I haven't made any yet! Better get to it.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment