Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I'm baking sugar cookies with lots of red and green sugar sprinkles on top. They are definitely "melt in your mouth cookies" as the recipe promised. Linda Ware used to make these and sell them in cookie bouquets. I'll have to practice a long time to get good at decorating - she was an artist.  I'm having a hard enough time keeping track of these cookies.  JoPapaBear says they are bite sized - so that's what he's doing! If I put frosting on them there won't be any to serve the youth group tomorrow. ;-) He said he'd help me bake them, not eat them! But I got even. I cut one into 4 bites and let him have one fourth. While he wasn't looking, I nibbled them away. He asked "where's the rest of that cookie?" I told him he already ate it! Too bad he didn't fall for that trick! Guess the joke was on me!  Almost time for the Christmas Parade.  No more cookies in the oven and the sun is shining.  Guess my timing is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment